DF Studio Updates: August 2014 – Metadata Writing, Improved Metadata Management
New Features and Enhancements
- DF Studio now updates files with metadata entered in the Metadata Editor pane. JPEG, TIFF, PDF and PNG files are updated along with the large (1:1) previews. Custom-sized JPGs with embedded metadata can be created using the custom size option in the Download Only Messenger template.
- There is a new show/hide toggle for displaying the original file metadata pane containing EXIF and IPTC information. The metadata information on a single image can be viewed by pressing the “
i” key on the keyboard.
- Special Instructions has been added as an editable field in the Metadata pane.
- “Copy Defaults from Project” buttons have been added for the Photographer and Location fields in the Metadata pane and a button was added for inserting the default copyright.
- The “Copy Keywords from Project” button in the Metadata pane has been improved to merge with existing keywords and not to create duplicates.