- Valid Driver’s License or Passport. (Picture ID)
- Credit Card deposit for the full replacement value of equipment,
- Cash deposit for the full replacement value of equipment
- Certificate of Insurance
- A credit card is required to cover any deductible and to guarantee payment.
- We require insurance on all orders over $10,000.00 or credit card to cover the deposit.
Certificate of Insurance Requirements:
- Digital Fusion must be named the Loss Payee. (Digital Fusion 3535 Hayden Ave, Suite 100, Culver City, CA 90232)
- Coverage must include, explicitly, miscellaneous equipment, or rented and leased equipment.
- Policies with Unattended Vehicle Disclaimers will not be accepted.
- All certificates and attached forms are subject to verification and approval by management before any rental equipment is released.
- A credit card is required to cover any insurance deductible as well as to guarantee rental payment.
Form of payment:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We do not accept checks or debit cards for deposits.
Loss or Theft:
- Renters will be charged at the day rate on equipment that is lost or stolen until DigitalFusion is reimbursed for the replacement charge.
Reservations & Cancellations:
- Please call well in advance to reserve equipment for a rental pick-up. We cannot guarantee availability on short notice. Renters must call and cancel a reservation minimum 24 before pick-up. Failure to cancel your order will result in a full-day rental charge. All prices on the DigitalFusion Pro price sheet are per day charges. Weekends are charged as a one day rental. A week rental (7 days) is charged as 4 days. Monthly rates are not available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.